Background to the formation and registration of the PCCC Native Title Claimant Application, and the roles and responsibilities of PCCC entities.
Education Grants & Scholarships
Education Priority 1. – Back to School Education Program (NOW OPEN)
The Back to School Education Program is designed to provide assistance to Port Curtis Coral Coast Native Title Claimant families or carers, who have children attending School, from Prep through to Grade 12.
The program helps with the purchase and/or payment of school fees, school uniforms and school materials such as stationery and textbooks. Support is provided directly to suppliers (Schools, Stationery & Uniform Stores) with no direct payments or reimbursements being paid to individuals.
Eligible students are entitled to apply for up to;
$300 for Prep to Year 10 students and
$500 for Year 11 and Year 12 Students
When applying, please follow the process below:
- Read the Terms & Conditions
- Complete Application Form
- Attach invoices/quotes from suppliers for school fees/uniforms/stationery
- Attach Latest Report Card or Confirmation of 2018 Enrollment
- Forward ALL paperwork to Port Curtis Coral Coast Limited, PO Box 537, Bundaberg QLD 4670 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF INFORMATION IS MISSING THE APPLICATION CANNOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL ALL DETAILS ARE PROVIDED.
- PCCC Receives application and advise applicant of receipt (via email or phone call)
- Assess and approve application
- Once application is approved, PCCC will arrange payment directly to the supplier
- When payments are finalised, PCCC will advise applicant
Applications will be processed in order of receipt and we encourage people to get their applications in as soon as they can.
Closing Date: Friday 2nd February 2018. Please note no applications will be received after the closing date.
Education Priority 2. – Enhancement, Political, Social Cultural Engagement and Sporting
Thirty (30) grants of, up to $3,000 each student per academic year. To improve the educational outcomes for its members PCCC Ltd Board has identified – Enhancement, Political, Social and Cultural Engagement and Sporting as a central plank in its foundation of programs being offered to its membership.
Opening Date: 1st March 2017 – Closing Date: COB 31st August 2017
Education Priority 3. – Tertiary Education Scholarship Assistance Program
Twenty-four (24) grants of up to $5,000.00 per annum, are made available for PCCC members who are engaged in tertiary education at undergraduate and post-graduate levels, including Higher Degree Research students.
Opening Date: 1st February 2017 Closing Dates: 2017 -- COB 17th March, 2017